Frequently Asked Questions
- I do not have an email address.
- Our system uses email address as your username/login. You can get an email address for free at yahoo.com or hotmail.com.
- Where do I enter the discount code?
- When enrolling in the SureSellNow.com online course, there is a place to enter the discount code on the Confirm Your Order page. Find where it says "update" under payment method, enter the code in the discount code field, and click "Update".
You must click Update after you enter the code to modify the order price. If you do not, the discount will be not applied.
- What are personal validation questions?
- Certain courses we offer are regulated by the State and require the online class to include a personal validation system. The validation system is used to authenticate you as a user while you progress through the course. Before you may begin the course, you must answer the personal validation questions. It is important for you to remember your answers to these questions as you will be required to answer these same questions at random times throughout the course.
- How do I pay for the online course?
- SureSellNow.com accepts all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
**Please note our system does not accept pre-paid credit cards or pre-paid debit cards unless they are registered online with the information on the back of the card. Our system does not accept gift cards.
- How do I use another person's credit card to purchase the course?
- Using another person's credit card (with their permission of course) is perfectly acceptable. To do this, enter your information on the Student Information side of the account page. In the Billing Information side, enter the name, address, card number, and other required information for the person whose card you are using. Click Create Account to save this information.
- The payment error says that my credit card number and/or expiration date is incorrect.
- Please return to the "My Account" page and verify your card type, card number and expiration date. Click "edit" to modify your billing information. When finished, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page and then try to purchase the course again.
- The payment error says that my card has insufficient funds on the account.
- You will need to call the customer service number on the back of your credit card to verify that you have the required funds to complete the transaction.
- I need a refund.
We will issue a refund for a period of thirty (30) days after the purchase of any course through this website. The purchaser may receive a 100% refund so long as all the following provisions are met:
- Payment in full has been received by SureSellNow.com.
- The program or course is less than 50% completed.
- No permit or certification has been issued for completion of the course.
- Refund must be issued the same way that payment was tendered.
Please contact Customer support to request a refund.
- I have a duplicate charge on my credit card for this course purchase.
- If the webpage gets refreshed or the back browser button is used during the order processing, a duplicate charge can occur. Please contact Customer Support within 30 days for a refund.
About Our Online Training Courses
- If I purchase the course now, can I start it later?
- Yes, after enrolling in the online course, you can begin whenever you are ready. You have six months from the date you purchase the training course to complete it.
- Do I have to complete the course all at one time?
- No, you can login/logout of the online Sure Sell Now course at anytime. Your position in the course will be saved and you will continue from where you last left off when you log in again.
- Can I log in and out of the online course without having to start over?
- Your position in the Sure Sell Now course is saved as you progress through the course. You will always begin from where you last left off. You have six months from the date you purchase the course to complete it.
- Will your online course work on my computer?
- Our online certification course will work on almost any computer with Internet access. Prior to beginning the online training, our system will check your computer to ensure it meets the minimum requirements. If your computer does not meet these requirements, you will be instructed on how to continue.
- Can I use a dial-up or modem connection to take the online Sure Sell Now course?
- Yes, our course works with both dial-up and high-speed internet connections. Our system will detect which type of connection you are using. If you are on a slower connection, you will be enrolled in a low bandwidth version. If you are using a high-speed connection, you will be enrolled in the high bandwidth version. You can toggle between high and low bandwidth versions of the online course by clicking the headphones icon within the course.
- What if I have technical problems while taking the online Sure Sell Now course?
- We have a toll-free support line that is available Monday-Friday during business hours at 1-866-402-9809. Our office is closed on weekends and Holidays, however you can reach us via email & support form 7 days a week 8am - 6pm to resolve any technical problems that you may have.
- I already registered and paid for the course but the system is asking me to register and pay again.
If you have already registered for the course and are trying to log into your account, you are probably entering your email address differently than you did the first time you registered.
The email address you entered when you first registered is your site username. If you enter it differently when trying to log into your account, the system will not recognize the email address and will treat you like a new student.
Please verify that you are entering the correct email address when trying to log in.
If you still can not log in, please contact customer support.
- I can't remember my password.
- Click here to retrieve your password.
- The course player screen is blank or grayed out.
- If the course player window opens but is blank or grayed out, it is your firewall blocking the course content from displaying. You will need to go into your Internet options and modify your security settings.
- The NEXT button doesn't appear on the screen.
If the NEXT button does not appear at the end of the scene, this usually occurs because you have not performed a required function on that scene.
Check to make sure that you have clicked on all bullet points, yes/no answer options, or more info icons. The NEXT button will not appear until you have performed all of the required actions on the screen.
If you have performed all of the necessary functions and the NEXT button still does not appear, press the F5 key to reload the page.
If this does not work, you will need to delete cookies and files in your web browser.
If the NEXT button still will not appear after following all of the steps above, please contact Customer Support.
- I have a problem opening or starting my course.
- There are several reasons your course may not open. First, the course will open in a new window or tab. Depending on your internet settings, your pop up blocker may block the course from opening. You will need to allow the pop up or disable the pop up blocker.
- Will Sure Sell Now courses work on my phone or tablet?
- Yes, the courses on our website are Mobile Friendly and will work on mobile phones and tablets as well as your desktop computer.
- When I go to open the course it says I have an unsupported web browser.
This course supports all major browsers except the AOL browser. To use an alternate browser with America Online, follow the steps below:
- Connect to the internet as you normally do.
- Once connected to the internet, click the START button found in the lower, left hand corner of your screen.
- Click PROGRAMS
- In the sub-menu click on INTERNET EXPLORER.
- A new internet explorer window will open. In the URL address bar, enter the learning portal website address as you normally would.
- My course is stuck "loading".
- First, press the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will usually correct the loading issue.
- If you have pressed the F5 key and the loading error still occurs, then you will need to "Delete Cookies and Temporary Internet Files" The steps for deleting cookies and files vary based on your internet web browser.
If this does not solve the problem, please contact Customer Support.
- I am unable to open my certificate.
- The certificate is available in 2 different file formats. The 1st format is called a PDF and requires Adobe Reader software to open it. The 2nd format is called a JPG. This format requires basic image software that most computers have standard. If you still need help please contact Customer Support.
- I haven't received my certificate in the mail.
- Courses vary in their certificate delivery method, please see the "Certificate Information" link on your specific course page for more information about your certificate.
- I lost my certificate.
- You can reprint your certificate from your account. Please log in and go to the "My Account" page. Next to the completed course will be a certificate icon. Click the icon and a new window will open with the steps to print additional copies.
- My name is misspelled on my certificate.
- For security reasons some account information cannot be altered by the student. (Name, date of birth and Social Security Number.) Please contact support immediately for corrections.
- The information on my certificate is missing or incorrect.
- Please contact support immediately for corrections.
- I have several employees that need Online Training. Can I set up an account with SureSellNow.com for all of my employees to be trained?
- We offer corporate accounts for any establishment that has several employees that need online training. A corporate account is free to set up and easy to use. We will create a special code that your employees will use to purchase the online training course. Each month, we will send you an invoice and a report containing all employees that enrolled in our online training courses. If you would like to set up a corporate account, simply fill out our online Corporate Account Request Form and we will contact you within 24 business hours to set up your account.
Security of Your Information
- Is this website safe?
Yes, SureSellNow.com is safe and your information is secure. SureSellNow.com utilizes a GeoTrust SSL certificate enabling up to 256-bit SSL encryption, which is the latest in SSL encryption technology, to ensure your data is secure. 256-bit SSL certificates are the strongest SSL certificates available. GeoTrust is a trusted security partner with a proven track record for reliability and quality and their 256-bit SSL certificates give users an easy way to determine if a site is trustworthy and legitimate. When a user visits a site utilizing a 256-bit SSL certificate, the browser displays a lock at the top or bottom of the browser window.
In addition to offering you the most secure SSL certificate, we undergo a daily 3rd party security audit. The McAfee Secure logo (shown in the upper, right-hand corner of your browser) means our site is tested and certified daily to pass the McAfee security scan. This security audit means your data is safe from identity theft and credit card fraud.
During most training and purchase transactions, SureSellNow.com collects certain personal information about you. This information will never be made available to organizations outside of SureSellNow.com without your consent. This information will not be packaged or sold to any 3rd party entity without your permission.
SureSellNow.com takes your security and privacy seriously. In some areas of our systems, you may be asked to provide information that helps us support you. This information will remain confidential and only used by SureSellNow.com to help foster a better and more efficient support environment.
For our e-learning system clients, any and all information collected by SureSellNow.com through our partners learning portals will be solely owned by our partner. SureSellNow.com retains no rights or license to this information.
In some situations, SureSellNow.com may be required to disclose information for law enforcement, regulation, fraud prevention, or if SureSellNow.com believes this disclosure necessary to protect SureSellNow.com or its customers.
For more information about SureSellNow.com's privacy policies, please contact us at support@SureSellNow.com.